A concise, up-to-date prescribing guide. It contains all the 'must have' information that junior doctors, nurse prescribers and medical students need at their fingertips.
- A–Z list of the 500 most commonly prescribed drugs with each entry containing the key prescribing information
- Focuses on safety issues, warnings, drug errors and adverse effects
- Practical guidance on drug selection, plus protocols and guidelines
- Advice and reference information for complicated prescriptions
- Concise management summaries for the common medical emergencies
- Includes the European Resuscitation Council algorithms
- Clinically useful reminders of basic pharmacology (e.g. receptor profiles)
Publisher: CRC Press
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Nicholson, Timothy R.J.; Singer, Donald R.J.