This is a complete clinical skills resource for all pre-registration nursing students and helps them learn and perfect the practical skills required to become a qualified nurse.
Patient-focussed and adopting a caring approach, this essential text will also help you to integrate nursing values alongside physical skills in your daily practice.
Key features include:
- Full-color text design with clear illustrations and clinical photographs to aid visual learning
- Evidence-based and clearly mapped to key guidelines to ensure best practice
- Reader-friendly style with learning outcomes, activities and reflection points to help you link theory to practice
- Scenarios from a range of settings, including community, mental health and learning disabilities nursing
- A focus on adults and young people, and with "pointers" on caring for children to promote a lifespan approach
Publisher: CRC Press
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Baillie, Lesley
Fundamentals of Nursing
Edition: 4th Ed.