Publication Year: 2007
Authors/Editor: Ellis, Harold; Logan, Bari M.; Dixon, Adrian
Publisher: CRC Press
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 93
First published in 1991, Human Sectional Anatomy set new standards for the quality of cadaver sections and accompanying radiological images. Now in its third edition, this unsurpassed quality remains and is further enhanced by new material.
As with the previous editions, the superb full-color cadaver sections are compared with CT and MRI images with accompanying, labelled line diagrams. Many of the radiological images are new examples, taken on the most up-to-date equipment to ensure excellent visualization of the anatomy. Completely new page spreads have been added to improve the book's coverage, including images taken using multi-detector CT technology. The photographic material is enhanced by useful notes, extended for the third edition, with details of important anatomical and radiological features.
* Superbly photographed cadaver sections showing realistic color
* New pages of sagittal and coronal sections
* New, improved radiological images using the most up-to-date equipment
* Accompanying line diagrams redrawn to correlate exatly with the CT and MRI
* Comprehensive labelling updated with current terminology
* Invaluable additional notes giving extra detail on anatomical and radiological features