Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Small, Rebecca; Hoang, Dalano
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 93
This fourth volume in the highly regarded Cosmetic Procedures series provides step-by-step instruction for treating sun-damaged skin and other common aesthetic complaints using laser and light technologies.
From equipment and patient selection to combining laser treatments with other cosmetic procedures for enhanced outcomes, this illustrated reference offers valuable procedural guidance regardless of your experience level. A Practical Guide to Laser Procedures delivers information essential for achieving high patient satisfaction and successfully performing cosmetic laser treatments.
Look at all you’ll discover…
- Quickly gain skill and confidence in the treatment of sun-damaged skin, wrinkles, pigmented and vascular lesions, hair and tattoo removal.
- Full-color design and illustrations boost understanding of each procedure.
- Photographs of clinical endpoints clearly show what changes to look for on the skin with laser treatments.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through each procedure to rapidly acquire skill.
- Detailed coverage of relevant anatomy, indications and contraindications, patient selection, procedure preparation, treatment techniques and practical tips, before and after treatment photographs, and areas to be avoided to help improve outcomes and minimize complication risks.
Practical Guide to Laser Procedures, A