Updated with many of the latest techniques, this second edition continues the focus on procedures that is the hallmark of the Master Techniques in Surgery series.
You’ll find plainly written details on some of the most common procedures, as well as relevant information on anatomy, patient outcomes to expect, required instruments, and more. Lavishly illustrated with original full-color drawings, the book is your go-to source for easy-to-follow and step-by-step procedural instructions!
- Presents easy-to-digest, clinically relevant material from world-renowned hepato-pancreato-biliary surgeons who explain their preferred techniques, step by step, including indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, postoperative management, complications, and results.
- Hundreds of full-color figures and photos help bring procedures to life.
- Every chapter has been updated with new procedures and developments that have advanced the field since the previous edition.
- Includes all-new chapters:
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Pancreatic Surgery
- Techniques to Enhance Future Liver Remnant Function
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Lillemoe, Keith D.; Jarnagin, William R.; Fischer, Josef E.
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Edition: 2nd Ed.