Publication Year: 2011
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Kim, Hyung S.; Fish, David E.; Choi, Howard
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 96
Pain Medicine Pocketpedia covers numerous topics in the emerging field of pain medicine, including physical rehabilitation in pain management, peripheral nerve blocks, neuropathic pain, and cancer pain.
This handbook is broken up into three sections:
1. Fundamentals and Assessment.
2. Treatment Modalities including opiods, injections and alternative medicine.
3. Pain Syndromes.
This pocket-sized book features:
* Physical medicine and rehabilitation modalities used in pain medicine
* Commonly performed interventional pain procedures
* Psychological aspects of pain medicine
* Reference for frequently used drugs in pain medicine
* Clear, easy-to-read illustrations
This portable reference is perfect for busy students, residents, and practitioners involved in the clinical management of pain.