Written by experts from around the world, the latest edition of this leading reference features contributions from both neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons.
Presenting the full scope of spinal surgery, chapters discuss anatomy, biomechanics, complications, instrumentation, preoperative and postoperative care, and other core topics for surgeons. And numerous illustrations and clinical video clips provide critical visual context.
- New chapters detail current surgical techniques for idiopathic scoliosis procedures.
- Over half of the authors are new—bringing fresh perspectives and approaches to surgical preparation and techniques.
- Technical procedures are written in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
- Covers a wide spectrum of spinal deformities, degenerative disorders, injuries, and traumatic conditions.
- Now with more than 4,000 illustrations—including figures that accurately depict anatomy and procedures, and tables and algorithms for absorbing information quickly.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Gupta, Munish C.; Bridwell, Keith H.
Edition: 4th Ed.