Publication Year: 2010
Authors/Editor: Burns, Tony; Breathnach, Stephen; Cox, Neil; Griffiths, Christopher
The late Arthur Rook established the Textbook of Dermatology as the most comprehensive work of reference available to the dermatologist. Covering all aspects of skin disease from basic science through pathology and epidemiology to clinical practice, the text is recognized for its unparalleled coverage of diagnosis.
Hailed by reviewers as 'a thorough, modern masterpiece' and 'the best textbook of dermatology in the world', and trusted by dermatologists around the world for accurate and comprehensive coverage, this clinical classic is the definitive source of information for all dermatologists.
The new edition of this venerable classic extends the standard of excellence to include:
* All-new coverage of cosmetic dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases
* More material on evidence-based dermatology
* Increased coverage of dermoscopy
* More emphasis on therapeutics throughout the set
* More contributions from a greater variety of international experts
* New page design with larger illustrations for more immediate recognition