Veterinary Ophthalmology is a peer-reviewed, international journal that welcomes submission of manuscripts directed towards academic researchers of veterinary ophthalmology, specialists and general practitioners with a strong ophthalmology interest.
Published on behalf of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, articles include those relating to all aspects of:
* Clinical and investigational veterinary and comparative ophthalmology
* Prospective and retrospective studies or reviews of naturally occurring ocular disease in veterinary species
* Experimental models of both animal and human ocular disease in veterinary species
* Anatomic studies of the animal eye
* Physiological studies of the animal eye
* Pharmacological studies of the animal eye